VASGBI 2024 CPD Meeting - Friday 15th March 2024
The Vascular Anaesthesia Society of Great Britain and Ireland are pleased to announce registration is now open for the 2024 CPD Meeting, just follow the links below:
We are offering an exciting programme developed by the VASGBI Committee, here is what to expect from the 2024 CPD Programme:
- Managing Human Factors in the Management of Ruptured Open AAA repair
- Explant Surgery
- Safe Sedation for Lower Limb
- Safe Regional Anaesthesia
- Functional Assessment for Vascular Patients
- Legal Challenges in High Risk and Emergency Vascular Surgery
- Standards in Vascular Anaesthesia
- Live Q&A with our speakers
Consultant/SAS Member - £50
Consultant/SAS Non-Member - £90
Trainee Member - £30
Trainee Non-Member - £70
If you wish to become a member of the Society and receive the discounted rate just follow the link on our website. You will need your membership ID to register for the event.
Please click here for full details of the programme.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN AWARDED 5 CPD CREDITS
If you have any questions regarding this event please do not hesitate to contact Jane, our Administration Manager who will be able to assist.