VASGBI 2021 ASM ANNOUNCEMENT
We are pleased to announce that the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Vascular Anaesthesia Society scheduled to take place on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th September 2021 will now be offered in the virtual format.
This decision was largely informed by our members who voted via an online survey and we would like to thank all members who took the time to vote.
We are offering an exciting programme developed by the VASGBI Committee in conjunction with the organisers from Liverpool, where the conference was originally planned to take place in 2020.
We hope that many of you will join us from the comfort of your office, living room or garden!
What to expect from the 2021 ASM:
- Quality education and CPD in vascular anaesthesia with high profile speakers
- Watch live and explore the platform from the comfort of your home, work or on the go
- Poster room with short presentations from winning posters
- Free paper session
- Trainee prizes for best free papers and posters
- Interact and network with colleagues
- Meet online with trade and key suppliers from industry
- If you are unable to attend live access to content and recordings will be available for up to 6 months post event (registration required)
If you would like to submit an abstract then please click here for further details.